Habitat for humanity India is excited to organize ‘MUST Run Half Marathon’ on Dec 2nd 2012 in the Western Mumbai suburbs of Bandra. The aim of this event is to generate funds/resources in the Western Mumbai suburbs of Bandra, Khar and Santacruz for the work of the H West Trust to further its activities in the field of citizen mobilization and education on civic issues and Habitat of building homes and sanitation units for families from marginalized communities in Maharashtra.
i. Half Marathon- Open Run (21 Km) – Men & Women
ii. Veteran’s Run I – Between 45 and 55 years (10 Km) – Men & Women
iii. Veteran’s Run II – Above 55 years (10 Km) – Men & Women
iv. Senior Citizens’ Walk – Above 60 years (2 Km) – Men & Women
v. Youth Run – Between 16 and Under 20 (10 Km) – Men & Women
vi. Physically Challenged (only Wheelchairs) – 1km
vii. School Children Run – Under 16 years – 5km
Dates & Venue
Event Date 2nd December 2012 Time: 6.00 AM Last date for Registration: 1st November to 28th November2012 Start Venue: Apostolic Carmel School Ground, Hill Rd., Bandra West, Mumbai ’50 Finish Venue: St. Stanislaus’ School Ground, Hill Rd., Bandra West, Mumbai ’50
1) A participant can take part in one ELIGIBLE AGE-GROUP only.
2) Entry Forms must be signed and filled up with all requisite details in BLOCK LETTERS ONLY and submitted at the following address : The Kamlabai Nimkar Pustakalaya, (Khar Library), Nr Madhu Park, 1 C.D.Marg, Khar, Mumbai – 400 052 from 1st to 28th November 2012. Timing: 8am to 12 noon and from 5 pm to 8 pm
3) All Participants will carry along a copy of any ORIGINAL PHOTO ID DISPLAYING DATE OF BIRTH & produce on demand by the organizers.
4) Each participant will be allotted BIBs to be pinned up on the front and back with 4 pins on the corners, without which no participant will be allowed to take part in the event.
5) In case of any protest, it should be lodged within 10 mins of the respective event being concluded with a protest fee of Rs 1000. The decision of the JURY will be final and binding. In case the protest is upheld, the protest fee will be refunded to the participant.
* Registration fees are not applicable for Senior Citizens, physically challenged participants, Municipal School Students, Police, Home Guards and the Armed Forces
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM
( Entry Forms must be signed and filled up with all requisite details in BLOCK LETTERS ONLY and submitted at the following address : The Kamlabai Nimkar Pustakalaya, (Khar Library), Nr Madhu Park, 1 C.D.Marg, Khar, Mumbai – 400 052 from 1st to 28th November 2012. Timing: 8am to 12 noon and from 5 pm to 8 pm)
Should you have any questions regarding donations and participation, please contact Rohan Gadekar at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Habitat for Humanity India, Mumbai HRC office at 022 29209851/52.
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in above articles, reviews and other materials herein are those of the authors; the editors and publishers.
While every care has been taken in the compilation of this information and every attempt made to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. India Running will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within these pages or any information accessed through this site.