Note:- 10K Run is a compulsory timed race category.
27th October 2012, 10 am IST
Start date of online registration
3rd November 2012
Start date of physical modes of registration
Registration End Date
Friday, 16th November 2012 or as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier
22nd November – 23rd November 2012 (11 am to 7 pm) & 24th November 2012 (11 am to 5 pm)
Collection of running number bibs & timing chips (in case of 10K Run) from the Expo
You can download the application form from http://aimpl.com/Procam/registration/how-to-apply/.
You can apply for the Event using any one of the following modes:-
• Online application
• Offline modes of registration will be confirmed soon.
1. People applying as a Group (20 or more) are required to choose ‘Group’ to the question ‘Application Type’, indicating the group name and the group size.
2. Group entries will be accepted for only for the Mazza Run race category. 10K runners have to apply as ‘individual entries’.
3. NO GROUP ENTRIES will be accepted for the 10K run race category.
4. Group entries will be accepted only via the physical modes of registration.
5. All the participants are required to fill and sign the individual entry forms completely.
6. The Group must send in their entries together in a single envelope under a covering letter stating -
• Total number of entries enclosed in each race category.
• Number, date, amount and bank name of cheque/DD submitted.
• Name and contact details of one common point of contact for the group.
• Only one cheque/DD will be accepted for group entries. This cheque/DD should be of the consolidated value of application fees applicable for each individual group member. The cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “PROCAM INTERNATIONAL LTD.”.
• Deposit application forms along with requisite application fees and covering letter in drop box located at the Registration kiosk on Ground floor, Cyber View Tower, Vittal Rao Nagar, Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad- 5000 81.
• Participants holding area pre race will be the Parking Area opposite Peoples Plaza on Necklace Road
• Post the Finish participants will enter Peoples Plaza Ground and then exit towards Prasad’s IMAX
• Baggage Counters for only the 10K run participants
• Mobile Chemical toilets in the holding area as well as the route
• 6 Water stations along the route and at the Start and Finish
• 4 Medical Stations along the route – 3 Ambulances – 2 Medics on Bikes – Medical Base Camp at the Finish
• Refreshments for all the participants post race
Q. What is the last date to submit registration forms
Registrations will close on 16th November 2012 or as soon as running places are filled. Close of registrations will be announced on the website.
Q. Can I register on the day of the event?
No. Requests for registration will not be entertained post closure of registrations.
Q. What is the minimum age eligibility for each race category?
Min. age eligibility
(as on 24.11.2012)
Q. Is there any upper age limit for each race?
No upper age limit.
Q. What is the Entry Fee for each of the races? For individuals participating in following race categories:
Applicant type/Fee constituent
(fee includes service tax & timing chip cost)
(fee includes service tax)
Domestic Applicants (applicants residing in India)
Q. How can an overseas applicant apply for the Event?
An overseas applicant can apply ONLY through online registrations
Q. What are the various modes of entry fee payment?
Cheque (only local Hyderabad cheques will be accepted)
Demand Draft (payable at Hyderabad)
Cash (only Indian Rupee currency will be accepted)
Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking (only for Online Registration)
Q. In whose name should the cheque or demand draft be made?
All cheques/demand draft to be drawn in favor of “PROCAM INTERNATIONAL LTD.”
Q. Which payment mode will be accepted for online registration?
An online applicant can pay ONLY via credit card, net banking or debit card.
Q. How will my entry acceptance be intimated to me?
If you have provided your correct email id on the entry form, you will be sent an email confirmation. A physical confirmation letter will be sent to you by post ONLY if you have not provided your correct email address on the form.
You can also check the status of your entry online post 15th November 2012.
Q. Can I register for more than one race?
No. An individual can apply only for one race in the Event. An application form received with two options chosen, will be rejected. Multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
Q. Can I register for my friend?
No. An applicant has to sign the waiver himself/herself. You cannot register on your friend’s behalf.
Q. Can I and my group of friends/colleagues submit our applications together as a group?
Yes, but ONLY if you want to participate in the Mazza Run. No group applications will be accepted for the 10K Run race category. Also, please do not club 10K Run applications with group applications of Mazza Run – such applications will be disqualified.
Q. What are the things to be remembered while submitting application forms as a GROUP?
a. Where 20 or more individuals submit their entries together, this will constitute a group entry. All members of a group have to fill and sign individual application forms. Under ‘Application Type’ in the application form, applicants need to choose ‘Group’, mentioning the group name and size of the group.
b. Please DO NOT club 10K Run entries with group entries. Such entries will be disqualified.
c. Only one cheque/DD will be accepted for group entries.
d. Each group must submit their entries together one time, in a single envelope under a covering letter stating -
Total number of entries enclosed in each race category,
Number, date, amount and bank name of cheque/DD submitted,
Name and contact details of a common point of contact for the group;
Q. Can I submit one application form on behalf of all the members of the group participating in the event?
NO, each member/ runner needs to fill individual application form with all the mandatory fields duly filled and necessary documents attached.
Q. Is attaching passport size photograph with the application form/online application form compulsory?
Yes, it has to be provided with each application form at the time of submission of application. Online applicants need to attach their photograph whilst submitting application; the photograph size should not exceed 75 kb and should be in .jpeg format.
Q. On what grounds can my entry be rejected or declared invalid?
Your entry can be rejected on any of the grounds listed below. A regret email/letter will be sent to the email address/address mentioned in the form spelling out the reason for not accepting your entry.
(i) Incomplete form submitted,
(ii) Waiver not signed,
(iii) Applicant is underage for the race chosen,
(iv) Mutilated form/cheque/demand draft/currency notes submitted,
(v) More than one entry form received from the same applicant,
(vi) Short receipt or non-receipt of entry fee,
(vii) Local Hyderabad cheque not submitted,
(viii) Cheque or demand draft submitted not cleared by the Bank,
(ix) Running places are full,
(x) Any other reason.
Q. Will I get a refund of my entry fees on my entry not having been accepted?
Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the application fees paid by you will be refunded via online bank transfer on or before 31st December 2012. An amount of Rs. 50 will be deducted as processing charges. Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event Registration Team immediately. Refund queries will not be entertained post 5th January 2012.
Q. Can I transfer my application/registration in favor of another person?
Registrations are NOT TRANSFERABLE.
Q. Once applied can I cancel my entry and get refund?
Once you have applied, request for cancellation and refund will not be entertained.
Should you have any questions please visit http://www.procamrunning.in/jambacloudhyd10k/
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in above articles, reviews and other materials herein are those of the authors; the editors and publishers.
While every care has been taken in the compilation of this information and every attempt made to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. India Running will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within these pages or any information accessed through this site.