Hyderabad Heritage Marathon 2013 has been cancelled
Andhra Pradesh Tourism and Hyderabad 10K run foundation have come together to organize the ‘Hyderabad Heritage Marathon’ which takes the runners through the heritage sites of the city. The third edition of Hyderabad Heritage Marathon will take place in December, 2014. The run consists of a Marathon (42.195 Kilometers) and a Half Marathon (21.152 Kilometers). The event is not happening for 2013. The run starts at Chowmahalla Palace and ends at Qutub Shahi Tombs. The event is being sponsored by AMR India Limited and co-sponsored by Hyderabad Metro Rail.
There will be races in two Categories :
• Marathon (42.195 kilometers)
• Half marathon (21.09 kilometers)
Run Start Time: Marathon : 05:00 AM ;
Half Marathon : 05:30 AM
Reporting Time : 04:45 AM
Start Point : Chowmahalla Palace
Finish Point : Qutubshahi Tombs
• All the Runners (marathon and half marathon runners) should report at the venue before 4.45am,afterwards the roads which lead to the venue will be blocked
• Be sure your race number is pinned to the front of your shirt and clearly visible
• Be sure that the Timing Chip is Securely Fastened to your Shoe Lace
• Distances are marked at every two kilometers
• Water stations are provided at every 2 Kilometers
• Water along with electrolytes and light snacks will be provided
• All the finishers of Half Marathon with in 3 1/2 hours will get a Medal and a Certificate
• All the finishers of Full Marathon with in 7 hours will get a Medal and a Certificate
For group registrations of more than 15 people, please contact 040 – 6464 6003 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration amount : INR 750*
Registration process : After completing the Registration, a confirmation number will be given and Details of the venue and the date of collection of the Registration kit will be informed to the registrant by email. In addition, the information will be updated on the website.
Registration Kit : Consists of Rfid Chip, T-Shirt and BIB
Transportation : Transportation is available from different points of city to the Run Start point.
Pick points are as follows:
1. G.M.C. Balayogi Stadium Gachibowli Complex, Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500008
2. KBR Park, Main Gate, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500033
3. Lumbini Park, Opposite Secretariat New Gate, Saifabad, Hyderabad - 500004
4. Paradise Hotel, Adjacent Paradise Persis Gold, Paradise Circle, Sardar Patel Road, Secunderabad
Rfid Chip : Every runner has to tie the Chip to their shoe lace on the Run Day, otherwise their timing will not be recorded.
After the Race : Each finisher will get a Medal and Certificate. Packed food will be given to all the Runners at the finish point.
On Route Arrangements : Water, Electrolytes, light snacks, medical aid, Kilometer markings will be provided
Contact information : 040 – 6464 6003 / Mail us : email@example.com
Full Marathon Map
Charminar (Start) → High Court → Mozamjahi Market → Abids → Public Gardens → Ravindra Bharati → Sailing Club → Necklace Road → Lumbini Park → Lakdi Ka Pul → Langar House Golconda Fort → Taramati Baradari → Qutub Shahi Tombs (Finish)
Half Marathon Map
Chowmahall Palace (Start) → Charminar → High Court → Mozamjahi Market → Abids → Public Gardens → Ravindra Bharati → Lakdi Ka Pul → Langar House → Golconda Fort → Taramati Baradari → Qutub Shahi Tombs (Finish)