Set around beautiful abandoned mine lakes of Bhati, this race, in its 3 year, provides the best opportunity to upgrade from marathon racing to endurance. Close proximity to city limits of Delhi and Faridabad make it almost a weekend outing for local runners. It provides its share of history with Tugalakabad Fort standing tall right around the race location. It is tough, Heat, humidity and a trail with changing terrain. Wild life though will keep you company if you are running the 100-miles. Course will be shortened for the night section as in earlier years so runners are in visible distance of each other.
• Solo: 30/50/100 miles/24 hours • Relay: 30 miles – Two member maximum 50 miles – 3 member maximum 100 miles – 4 member maximum
100 mile: Solo and Relay – October 6, 5am – October 7, 5pm 50 mile: Solo and Relay – October 7, 2am – October 7, 5pm 30 mile: Solo and Relay – October 7, 6am – October 7, 2pm 24 hours: Solo – October 6, 5am – Ocotober 7, 5am
Oct 04, 2012 • Point of arrival for the race: Delhi • Race-packet pickup (9am – 8pm), orientation and pre-race briefing (7pm – 8pm) • Race packet pickup from
Oct 05, 2012 • Point of arrival for the race: Delhi • Race-packet pickup (9am – 5 pm), orientation and pre-race briefing (4pm – 5pm) • Travel to and from race venue Race venue is 30 km from Delhi city limits, and will require prior transportation arrangements to get to the venue. All participants are required to be at the start line 30 minutes prior to their scheduled start times. Please refer to directions, and location address provided to call for taxi or car-pooling if you are traveling to the venue individually All participants are expected to secure transportation for post race travel to the city
Oct 06, 2012 (Race Day 1) • Race start timings: 100 Mile – 5:00 am 24 hours – 5.00 pm
Oct 07, 2012 (Race Day 2) • Race start timings: 50 Mile – 2.00 am 30 Mile – 6:00 am • Race end timings: 30 Mile – 2:00 pm 50 Mile – 5.00 pm 100 Mile – 5:00 pm 24 hours – 5.00am Finish line refreshments: 10am – 6:00 pm • 7 pm onwards: Post race dinner and celebration at Delhi
• Aid-station support providing water, electrolytes, fruit, energy drinks, salty snacks, candy, ice and medical aid at 5-km intervals • Nighttime route safety and support • Tee shirt, medal and certificate • Post race celebration at Delhi
Please ensure you bring ample energy supplements, food, and personal medical supplies (if any are needed). You will be allowed one drop-bag at each aid station (as per your race category). There will be aid-stations at every 5km interval.
• All participants are required to be at the start line 30 minutes prior to their scheduled start times.
Race cut-off times
• 100 mile distance 25 mile marker – 1 pm (8 hours into the race) 50 mile marker – 9 pm (16 hours into the race) 75 mile marker – 7 am, next day (26 hours into the race) The finish line – 5 pm (36 hours into the race)
• 50 mile distance 15 mile marker – 6.00 am (4 hours into the race) 30 mile marker – 11 am (9 hours into the race) The finish line – 5.00 pm (15 hours into the race)
• 30 mile distance 10 mile marker – 8 am (2 hours into the race) 20 mile marker – 11 am (5 hours into the race) The finish line – 2 pm (8 hours into the race)
• 24 – hours: 24 hours!
• 50 mile and 100 mile participants are allowed to bring 2 and 4 crew members respectively for pacing and/or support. 24-hour participants are allowed 4 crew members each. Please ensure organizers are intimated at least two weeks before the race and register your crew members so they can receive their personal crew tags on the day of the race at the race venue. No crew members will be allowed on the route without registration or their crew tags missing. • No vehicular support is allowed on the route except for organizer’s vehicles. • 50 mile, 100 mile and 24-hour participants should carry mandatory night running aids such as headlamps or torchlight, reflective vests or armbands and whistle. Please refer to your confirmation letter for mandatory gear requirement applicable to your race distance. • Drop bags are allowed for all race participants. Number of drop bags allowed for each participant will be stated in your registration confirmation letter, and equal number of name tags will be provided in your race packet. All drop bags must be clearly marked with your name tag provided and bib number.
Should you have any questions please visit http://globeracers.com/ Courtesy: http://globeracers.com