Amity Kolkata Half Marathon will be organized on Sunday 3rd February 2013 by Amity, Kolkata in support Amity Humanity Foundation.
• Half Marathon (21.09km)
Event Date: Sunday 3rd February 2013 Event Time: 7AM
Entry Rules and Guidelines
• Applicants must submit their entries only via the specified application modes.
• You can Register Online though the event website- www.amitymarathon.com or you can apply through a Physical registration form. A registration Amount of Rs. 100 (Rupee One hundred ) will be charged at the time of Goodie Bag collection.
• Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form.
• Attach a copy of your latest passport sized photograph with your application;
• Post close of registrations, email confirmations will be sent to all the confirmed participants who have given their valid email id in the application form.
• Requests for cancellation and thereby, refund will not be entertained.
• If you do not receive any intimation from the race office, please contact the event helpline number 033-44012802 or mail at email@example.com .
• All confirmed participants will be handed out their running number bibs, goodie bags at the Amity Kolkata Half Marathon Expo. The Expo date(s) will be announced shortly. All participants must carry the original acceptance letter with them. These will not be posted to individual mailing addresses. A representative may collect running number bibs, goodie bags on behalf of a participant/s from the Expo.
The authorized representative must carry with him/her -
(a) Original acceptance letter issued to confirmed participant,
(b) Signed authority letter from confirmed participant,
(c) Photocopy of photo-identity proof (of the representative and the confirmed participant), eg. Passport, PAN card, Election card.
• The right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to an applicant is at the sole discretion of the event Organizers and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.
Should you have any questions please contact 9748582665 or
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in above articles, reviews and other materials herein are those of the authors; the editors and publishers.
While every care has been taken in the compilation of this information and every attempt made to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. India Running will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within these pages or any information accessed through this site.